The fast growth of the condo development industry also means growth for the businesses that service them, especially when it comes to technology. For busy property managers, it can be difficult to keep up with everything that is available, and as board directors decide to add more technology to the condo mix, it often means different companies are hired to do different things and the end result can be an undocumented mishmash. If you can identify with any of these, you might want to call in a technical auditor to make some sense of it all. Here are 5 Signs Your Condo Corporation Needs a Network Tech Audit:
- You have to think for a moment when asked what “IT” stands for.
- You had to Google the answer to #1. (Just to be sure.)
- The person responsible for hiring all the tech trades does not actually have any IT training.
- Your hired techs do not provide you with schematics.
- Various “technical” rooms on your condo’s property look like this:
When condos hire DigiNotice to install displays, we provide a visual drawing of what we installed and where. This helps future generations of managers and board directors know what was done and when. So if the items on the list sound familiar, get your IT guys to do the same – or give us a call and we’ll help you figure it out instead.